[Nelug] Few points

James E Grabham jgrabham at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:16:56 UTC 2007

1) The forum seems a bit dead these days.

2) Paying to use rowing club - Id prefer to pay a few quid each meeting
instead of paying £15 one off.

3) Anybody know what's the best way to get an MCSE.  Im 15, so just
started the last year of school - you may know this, but I want to work
in IT, so need some decent qualifications, and dont particularly want to
go down the Sixth form > Uni route.  Any Ideas much appreciated - also
anybody who wants to help me learn stuff - much appreciated - I think
Clarks planning on teaching me some stuff - dont know if hes mentioned
this to any of you.

Thanks a lot guys,

James