[Nelug] tonight please read!!

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 15:52:55 UTC 2007

James E Grabham wrote:
> 1) Should I be bothered to bring a PC (Fairly fast - ubuntu, athlon x2
> 1GB RAM thing)
> 2)Should I bring the "NELUG library" (meaning the box of books and CDs
> and stuff which is currently in the bottom of my wardrobe)

1) Feel free to bring it along, the usual at your own risk think applies...

2) Yes, please do bring the library along, there may be something in
there that someone would be interested in.

Regards,

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 0792 151 2459
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd
Computer Solutions for Business and Home

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number 5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office: 18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK