[Nelug] tonight please read!!

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Tue Sep 18 15:58:45 UTC 2007

Dougie Nisbet wrote:
> Richard Patterson wrote:
>> James E Grabham wrote:
>>
>>> 1) Should I be bothered to bring a PC (Fairly fast - ubuntu, athlon x2
>>> 1GB RAM thing)
>>> 2)Should I bring the "NELUG library" (meaning the box of books and CDs
>>> and stuff which is currently in the bottom of my wardrobe)

>> 1) Feel free to bring it along, the usual at your own risk think
>> applies...
>>
> As long as it's a laptop?

I'm sure we could find somewhere to plug a desktop in if needs be.

--

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 0792 151 2459
Jabber chat:  richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd
Computer Solutions for Business and Home

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web:     http://www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number 5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office: 18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK