[Nelug] Fried mobo? AM2. Wont start.

Scott Wilcox sc0tt at x0f.org
Wed Sep 26 19:40:25 UTC 2007

Yup, I work for an IT store, it'll be the retailer.

Its up to the retailer to then return it to the supplier. With AS Rock,
the only people who can send motherboards back, are in fact the actual
suppliers who purchase them. We've tried to send boards back to them in
the past, and got nowhere with it.

Scott.