[Nelug] Meeting reminder

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Mon Jan 14 11:22:51 UTC 2008

NELUG is currently the Durham LUG...

Some ideas were bounced around about renaming NELUG as Durham Lug, and
using the NELUG name to provide an umbrella for the other LUGs in the
region.

I have replied to your post on the forum.

If you would like to present a topic at one of the NELUG (Durham)
meetings, then please let me know, or post a message on this mailing list.

Richard Patterson
HelpQuick Ltd
Tel: 0191 2582888
Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd is registered in England & Wales number 5334746.
Registered office: 18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR.