[Nelug] Meeting reminder

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Wed Jan 16 04:51:05 UTC 2008

Did the staff not know it?

I had been asked not to publicise it on the website or mailing list for
obvious reasons...

I'll send it to you by email for future reference.

Richard Patterson
HelpQuick Ltd
Tel: 0191 2582888
Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd is registered in England & Wales number 5334746.
Registered office: 18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR.