[Nelug] Job opportunity - Newcastle

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Thu Mar 13 07:27:33 UTC 2008

All,

This may be of interest to some LUG members. Apologies if it is off
topic but I don't ever remember us having a policy of not posting jobs
here.

At work we are looking for a System Administrator to join our team. Our
infrastructure is mainly based around Linux (although Windows does come
into to picture too).  Unfortunately the closing date is tomorrow
(friday). You can find the details at the link below. Feel free to give
me a ring on 07817 223485 if you want to ask questions about the job. If
you do apply mention my name when you send in your CV.

http://www.scottlogic.co.uk/careers/experienced_professionals/systems_admin/

Richard Mortimer <richm at oldelvet.org.uk>