[Durham] IRC - #dlug on irc.freenode.net

James Grabham jgrabham at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 26 21:19:15 UTC 2008

Hi all

Pretty much self explanatory.  Made partially to act as a way of making the
new site more "interactive" - a good way of recieving feedback etcetc for
college, but mostly in the vague hope it might wind up helping get a bit
more activity going in the LUG. (He says in a very over-enthusiastic
manner).

Hope to see you all there - I'll be on most of tonight and tomorrow morning,
but then (at the most inconvieniant time) I'll be without the net for
a couple of days.

James