[Durham] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday 18th August, 19:30, Durham Rowing Club.

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Wed Aug 12 20:12:05 UTC 2009

Hi Dougie,

I'm sure I have a one I could sell... I'll dig it out before next week,
and let you know what spec, etc...

*Richard Patterson*
Mobile: 0792 151 2459
Jabber chat: richard at jabber.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Ltd
Computer Solutions for Business and Home

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: http://www.helpquick.co.uk

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number
5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office: 18
Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK