[Durham] Spare RAM

Scott Wilcox sc0tt at x0f.org
Wed Jun 17 12:00:57 UTC 2009

hello Olly,

Thanks for the reply. I've written a script that takes an x,y  from a
database and places it over an image.

http://tig.gr/photos/keele-hall/img_4274.jpg

Now, when pulling the points of the note box, I have the x,y relative to
the image itself. I'm trying to grab the position of the parent element
then adding that to the x,y to give me the final position.

The problem is that when I'm trying to get the position of the parent
element, I'm getting different results in browsers and the locations are
off by about 50px;

I just can't seem to figure this out and its driving me nuts!