[Durham] dual boot install strategy and order

Dougie Nisbet dougie at highmoor.co.uk
Wed Jan 27 09:15:14 UTC 2010

Martin Ward wrote:

>> can't make the feb meeting btw as I'm on holiday. Was I the only person
>> that turned up in December? How did Jan go? see you in March!
>>

> I haven't been able to get to any meetings since the children
> started Scouts on Tuesdays :-(

Thanks Martin. Tons of good stuff in there. I've ordered a caddy for
under a fiver from ebay.

I shall probably format EXT3 instead of EXT4 in future as I can't really
see any great advantage of EXT4 and at least it gives some extra
options. I shall try the links you posted.

I missed about a year's worth of NELUGs and only recently started
getting back along. Glad I did as I've picked up so many useful nuggets
of information. And a laptop!

Cheers,

Dougie