[Durham] Automating a network sniffer

Richard Patterson Richard at helpquick.co.uk
Mon Nov 1 08:54:47 UTC 2010

Do you run Windows at all?

Do you have a Linux based gateway box, you could have a look at Snort, SnortSnarf and NTop

On my Linux firewall, I run squid with adzapper (filters out banners, adverts and malicious scripts, etc), which logs all requests anyway... You might want to look into this too...

Hope this helps

Richard

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 07921 512 459

HelpQuick Ltd
The headquarters of
innovative IT solutions

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: http://www.helpquick.co.uk

Have you used our services? Why not write a review on the FreeIndex website

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number
5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office:
18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK