[Durham] Inserting silence or reducing volume in video

Ian MacKenzie ian.mackenzie at inbox.com
Sat Dec 24 17:37:57 UTC 2011

I had loaded up PiTiVi with a view to giving it a try, so I've just had a quick play.
When you import a video clip the audio level can easily be adjusted - a double click on the red level line marks a point: you put in a series of points wherever you like and can then pull up or down the level between points.
Ian