[Durham] Howdy

Richard Patterson Richard at helpquick.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 16:37:55 UTC 2012

Hi Nick,

Welcome to the list.

I tend to send a reminder out on the list for the meetings, often a little late (sometimes It's been on the actual day of the meeting).

We meet at Durham Rowing Club, which is at the end of Green Lane, off Old Elvet.

If you go onto maps.google.co.uk, and search for "Durham Amateur Rowing Club‎", that's where we meet (in the bar)

The meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of every month, people usually arrive from about 7:30 pm. The next meeting will be Tuesday 21st Feb.

We are a small group at the minute, but don't let that put you off.

Hope to see you at the next meeting.

Richard Patterson
Mobile: 07921 512 459

HelpQuick Ltd
The headquarters of
innovative IT solutions

Office: 0191 2582888, Fax: 0191 6408666
Web: http://www.helpquick.co.uk

Have you used our services? Why not write a review on the FreeIndex website

HelpQuick Limited, Registered in England & Wales, Company number
5334746, Vat registration number: 859 6133 89, Registered office:
18 Camden Square, North Shields, NE30 1NR, UK