[Durham] Gnome 3

Jeffrey Daniel Rollin-Jones jeff.rollin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 22:14:50 UTC 2012

What's wrong with OS X Lion? I went into the Apple Store today - big
mistake, as I am now fighting to find any way,  short of selling my own
grandmother, of paying for one. (The price is a problem, of course.  In
fact I'd probably have to sell all three of my surviving grandparents to
pay for a 27" iMac, and maybe even throw in a niece or nephew ;-) )