[Durham] connecting to L2TP IPSec vpn

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:46:14 UTC 2012

Hi Peter

Thank you for your reply.  However I already have a vpn server set up - I now want to connect a normal (client) server to the remote linux vpn server. via the command line.   It appears those how to's are purely to set up a strongswan server then connect a mac or iphone client to it?

Unless Im being blind to the answer (it has been noted on a few occassions lol)

Cheers

Andrew