[Durham] Hello from a prospective new member

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 10:56:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

This is a brief message to introduce myself. I am an enthusiastic but
not very expert user of Linux. My wife and I have recently moved to
County Durham from Derbyshire in the East Midlands. My wife has just
started studying at St Johns college as a 'mature' student (we are both
in our fifties), while I aim to be a full time house husband for the
next two years (if the savings last that long). I was a regular member
at a LUG in Mansfield in Nottinghamshire for the last few years and
would like to join a group in the north east.

Is this an active LUG?
Would it be worth my while coming to the next group meeting at he rowing
club on Tuesday?

Cheers,

Barry Titterton