[Durham] Problems connecting to the university wi-fi

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 12:08:05 UTC 2012

Hi Helen,

Please share this issue with your colleagues. All help to get this
problem sorted will be most welcome.

As I am now a 'house husband' I am available during the day time most
days if you need me to come into college and demo the problem, although
I will be away from Durham for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday of next
week. All other times should be OK.

Thanks for the help.

Barry