[Durham] New motherboard and processor

David Beer david at thebeerfamily.com
Wed Feb 6 10:47:06 UTC 2013

Hi Andrew

I looked at building my self a machine a while a go for VMs and other
jobs, I was at the time looking at the AMD FX+. Quite an amazing chip
for all round great performance and if using it for games the graphics
partnership with ATI is quite a good choice.

Oli is right set a budget and stick to it then decide what you can
realistically get for your money.

Thanks

David