[Durham] Meeting Reminder: Tuesday 19th Feb, 19:30, Durham Rowing Club

John.F.Beddard john at silentshield.org
Mon Feb 18 17:35:14 UTC 2013

On 13/02/13 11:01, Richard Patterson wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The next meeting will be on Tuesday 19^th Feb, at Durham Rowing Club
> (in the bar)
>
> I'll see you there form around 19:30.
>
> Regards
>
> Richard

Hello Richard, Dougie and All,

I'm coming up from Stockton. Unfortunately I have pick my daughter up
from work tomorrow night. However, I'm o.k to begin attending the Group
in March. Also the Tyneside Group who are updating their server at the
moment.

I've become really interested in the Linux Kernel Newbies development :
http://kernelnewbies.org/

I'm also interested in starting a meet-up or even a LUG in this area
(Stockton and Darlington). In collaboration with other LUGs. There's no
hurry and it needs to be done right. So will be interested in your
advice/input on this also, when we meet.

See You All Soon,

   John