[Durham] debian wheezy

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 10 10:03:34 UTC 2014

Hi Dan

I finally figured it out :)  You are correct - I had set ipv4 forward in
sysctl however the kernel hadnt accepted it.

I did sysctl -p /etc/sysctl.conf and it reloaded after that it worked no
problem :)

Thank you for your suggestion and reply - much appreciated :)

No I just have to figure out the new resolvconf package works for when I
come across an ubuntu 14.04 system again :P

Cheers

Andy