[Durham] Linux Foundation Certification

Richard Mortimer richm at oldelvet.org.uk
Fri Aug 22 07:59:00 UTC 2014

On 22/08/2014 00:41, Andrew Glass wrote:
> Hey guys
>
> I just registered today for the sysadmin certification @ Linux Foundation
>
> http://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification
>
> I paid a special price of $50.
>
> However when I return to the same page its saying $300 per exam, does
> everyone else get the same result?  I knew it was a limited time offer
> but if I had known it was so limited I would have paid for the system
> engineer exam as well which is the next level up, as I can take the
> exams anytime within the next 12 months.  I would have had loads of time
> to study and prepare :S

For me both have a block on the right hand side saying reduced to $50
until 24/August. I haven't tried logging in though so maybe knowing that
you signed up for one removes the other discount!

http://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification/lfcs
http://training.linuxfoundation.org/certification/lfce

Exam Fee: $300
$50