[Durham] adding a route to boot

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 19:04:58 UTC 2014

Hi Oli

Thanks for your help.

When I run ls -l /etc/rc*.d/*openvpn*/ it returns

	ls: cannot access /etc/rc*.d/*openvpn*/: No such file or directory

However I have checked the config in/etc/default/openvpn and AUTOSTART=ALL
was commented out so Ive set it to true.  Thank you for that :) Will restart
the server and see if openvpn autostarts :)

Cheers

Andy