[Durham] Two Broadband Connections, One Wireless Printer. Options?

Andrew Glass andrewglass3 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 20:59:54 UTC 2014

Hi Richard

Thank you for a great reply as always :)

At the moment I have the factory firmware installed on the wdr-3600 ,
however I was thinking about installing dd-wrt on it for some time.

If I was going to treat the bt home hub as a vlan, would I just connect the
two routers together via a straight through or crossover cable?

Would be great if I could get this working :)

Cheers

Andy