[Durham] Skillshare event

Helen Griffiths h.p.griffiths at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 09:33:54 UTC 2014

Something that does occur to me is an external CD or DVD drive, as many
netbooks don't have optical drives any more.

--
Hg

On 23 Jul 2014, at 18:11, Dan Dart <lug at dandart.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Helen,

Any more help would be warmly welcomed from my angle. Whether that's
teaching, materials etc.

As we are going to be teaching Mint XFCE as "canon" then more disks would
certainly be a handy thing to have (not sure different distros would
confuse the matter), as would networking cables (I'm imagining people might
have laptops so old they might not have WiFi but also might be an idea to
bring some WiFi USB dongles if you could kindly spare to lend for the day...

What does everybody else think?

Cheers
Dan

http://www.nelug.org.uk/