[Durham] Linux / Unix jobs

Richard Patterson richard at helpquick.co.uk
Thu May 15 10:13:08 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have been contacted by an agency today who are looking for staff to
fill some roles based in the north east...

He's sent this through, if any of you are interested, please get in
touch with him.

---------------------

My client based in Newcastle are looking for 3^rd line unix/Linux
engineers of all levels to join their vastly growing Environments
support team. My client are looking to take on both contract and
permanent staff and are in need of people with good knowledge of;

-Linux and Unix

-Redhat

-Supporting Firewalls

-SQL

-Automation skills would be beneficial.

If this sounds like something you could be interested in please get in
touch- 0131 561 7726

*Lewis Weir*

TEKsystems