[Durham] Reminder: Meeting next Tuesday

David Walland davidwalland at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 25 13:27:11 UTC 2014

Dear Richard,

It was me you were talking about laptops with and I'd still like them.
Sorry I missed the last meeting, I got stuck in traffic and got home way
too late to come to the meeting.  When's the next?  Or should I come over
and collect?

Regards

David Walland

PS No interest here in Server or desktop, thanks