[Durham] A little help needed

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 20:32:51 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I would like some help to find out if an old video card of mine is
working or not. Does someone have a spare desktop with a PCIe slot, and
would be willing to try out the card for me? Alternately does anyone
have a spare video card that I can try in my machine?

I am trying to rebuild an old desktop that broke a few months ago. I
have changed the CPU and the motherboard, but the rest of the components
are from the old machine. When I switch on the rebuilt machine I get
working fans but no display and no beeps, so I would like to eliminate
the graphics card from the list of possible problems.

The card is an nVidia GeForce 6600 LE.

Thanks,

Barry T