[Durham] Helpers welcome at the Festival of Thrift

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 20:15:49 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Mark and I have taken a stall at the up coming Festival of Thrift, just
outside Darlington, on the last weekend in September. The festival
celebrates all types of recycling and up-cycling so our stall will be
promoting the refurbishing and re-purposing of old computers using FOSS.

http://www.festivalofthrift.co.uk/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USYouXPBttI

We would welcome anybody who could spare the time to help us man the
stall during the weekend, even minding the stall ten minutes so that we
could grab a bite to eat would be great.

The festival is free to enter and has attractions for all ages, so bring
the family and pop by to see us - we are in the Beehive building.

Regards,

Barry T