[Durham] Feedback from the Festival of Thrift

Barry Titterton titterton.barry at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 16:48:01 UTC 2015

Hi All,

Mark and I had a successful weekend with our stall promoting FOSS at the
Festival of Thrift. We spoke with several dozen visitors about putting
Linux on their old computers, gave out several hundred leaflets, and
carried out seven successful installations on machines brought along by
visitors. We also directed several people to the monthly Durham LUG
meetings at the Rowing Club, so if you see any strangers in the bar,
clutching old computers, please make them welcome.

Barry Titterton