[Durham] Help

A Pearson a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk
Wed Apr 27 18:35:46 UTC 2016

Hi Dougie

Thanks for the suggestion it did get me into a text screen similar to a terminal where I could insert my username but refused to accept entries against the password so I got no further.
I also tried using F2 in that combination with the same results. I have got it going now from a new install again as you will see from my other replies.

Thanks
Alan