[Durham] clubhouse wired network and weather-station

mark mark at re-pute.it
Wed Jan 20 14:38:07 UTC 2016

The proposal is to run some cables from the patch panel in the computer
cupboard to new RJ45 sockets in different parts of the building.

At the same time, the weather-station could be relocated.

What we need next is to find out where the sockets would be needed (e.g.
where VOIP phones might be useful, more in the office, one for the
display board).

The plan is for Rich M to liaise with Mark the clubhouse manager, then
order the parts and pick a time & date when we can come and help.

Expressions of interest so far from myself and Barry for the cabling,
and David J for the weather station.

--
www.re-pute.it  _/ _/ _/  a laptop with ethics to be proud of