[Durham] Call-out: Please help us put on a cryptoparty in North East England

mark mark at re-pute.it
Tue Mar 8 11:37:44 UTC 2016

Thanks to everyone who's responded across different lists to this call.
I think we can safely say that there are enough people up for it to make
it happen - hurray!

Most of the energy seems to be from the Newcastle area, so I'm going to
suggest that the next stage is for someone in Newcastle to call a
meeting for us to talk face-to-face and make a plan. Past experience
suggests that a midweek meeting somewhere central at about 6PM is good -
does anyone have access to a meeting room they could offer, about a week
from now?

If you're interested in attending, please join up to the ORG-NE mailing
list so we don't have to keep cross-posting, and also note that Alex has
started a useful wiki-page at https://cryptoparty.in/newcastle where you
can write anything that shouldn't be lost in an email thread.

Looking forward to it!

Mark

mark:

--