[Durham] meeting reminder - next MONDAY

Rob Swan robertdavidswan at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 22 13:37:36 UTC 2017

Me neither.

Rob

On 22/12/17 12:47, mark via Durham wrote:

Not me -- I was at home phoning a taxi at 1930h.

Mark

Richard Mortimer via Durham:

Hi all,

Did anyone run a SNMP scan of the Rowing Club network at 19:30 on
Monday? If so you tripped a few security alerts so please do consider
that we are guests on the network and that doing so may not be the most
polite of things to do!

Hope you all have a good festive season.