[Durham] FREE various old harddrives

A Pearson a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 20:12:06 UTC 2017

Hi Dougie

Although I have not been to a meeting for some years I still follow the mailing list.
I have SATA and IDE/ATA facilities the latter still being my mainstay on the computers I have in regular use where I keep running out of storage as some drives are too small for modern needs which is a regular problem now they are no longer available. They are also used for backups.  So yes I would be happy to make use of them if still available.  I live locally at Bournmoor so collection is not a problem.  Thanks.

Regards
Alan Pearson