[Durham] meeting reminder

Rob Swan robertdavidswan at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 19 10:21:19 UTC 2018

Hi All,

Except for any unforeseen circumstances (unlikely) I'll be there this
evening.

Have no idea about the arrangement on where to sit following last months
problem with recognition of the group, so if I'm not the only person in
the bar when I arrive and I don't recognise anyone I'll just ask
everyone else "Are you here for the Linux group". You could of course
have great fun by denying all knowledge or telling me that someone just
announced a change of venue ;-) I'll take my chances!

See you later,

Rob