[Durham] Anyone coming tonight?

Rob Swan robertdavidswan at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 23 14:40:45 UTC 2018

Sorry to hear that Alexis.

I've been too busy with other stuff recently to even consider going. Maybe in the New Year we'll get it better organised ;-)

Rob

On 23/11/2018 14:23, Alexis Solanas via Durham wrote:
Hi Alan!

The venue was open as usual, but I was the only one from this group, at least until 8:10pm when I decided to leave.

Having a 1h20min round trip from home to the venue is not ideal, and I'll come less often, and only when other members have confirmed their attendance.

Cheers,
Alexis