[Durham] October Meeting

a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk a.pearsonx at zen.co.uk
Tue Oct 16 19:57:06 UTC 2018

Hi Guys

New one this time!

After not being able to get to the last four meetings due to health
issues I went down tonight arriving at the Rowing Club 20:15 .

There were plenty of cars about but both doors were locked and the bar
was in darkness. Not a good situation and no mention in any mail of this
happening.

Has the attendance got that bad or have we been thrown out?

Alan