[Durham] Magazines and books on offer

William will.i.am at virgin.net
Sun Sep 16 09:06:35 UTC 2018

Hi Ed,

Thanks for your reply and suggestion.  I'm afraid scanning the magazines
would be infringing copyright and I don't the have time to do this
(besides I believe that Linux Format magazine has an entire archive of
back copies on their website).

In any case, someone has taken the Linux Format magazines.  (The books
and .net magazines are still available, but will likely be recycled
shortly.)

Thanks,
William