[Durham] Durham Meeting Reminder

Rob Swan robertdavidswan at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 18 17:30:54 UTC 2018

Tonight's meeting....
Maybe I wont. Sorry if anyone was going just because I was - not that
anyone would :-P.
Catastrophic Debian box failure coupled with total lawnmower failure
(not connected, as far as I know) has delayed today's plans.
Just in case anyone knows...
     Debian 8 box boot fails "free magic is broken..."
     From what I can find out it seems to be related to hardware memory
problems.
     May try swapping out DIMMs just to boot
     Any other info much appreciated.