[Durham] Distro choice, servers/cloud

Edmund Fisher me at edmundf.co.uk
Wed May 1 19:43:10 UTC 2019

Debian fanboy here :)

Debian sid with Cinnamon for my laptop, and Debian stretch for work servers
when I can. A lot of my work servers are running RHEL, and CentOS or Fedora
are in my favourites list.

I'm Installing Debian stretch on a Pentium 4 with 256mb ram right now, for
a new home server! I've picked up so many free desktops over the past week,
and I have free electric :p

--
Kind Regards,
Edmund Fisher