[Durham] Something topical - urlwatch

Dougie Nisbet dougie at katsura.uk
Sun Apr 12 12:05:43 UTC 2020

I've been checking https://www.shipton-mill.com/queue regularly. I'm a
regular shipton customer but it's a level playing field at the moment.
I've had no success bagging a slot.

It may not be very sporting, but I decided to try urlwatch to keep an
eye on the page. It's a very sparsely documented util but I've had
success with it in the past. However when I try it on the Shipton Mill
queue I think they have some sort of wizardry that causes a refresh
every time. I tried curl too without any success.

Not having flour isn't causing me too much grief, but not being able to
work out urlwatch is. I can't even get it to send me an email. The
documentation suggests using your gmail account but I'd rather just get
urlwatch to send an email from the command line but I've not worked that
one out.

Hope everyone is ok. I'm digging a hole for a wildlife pond and playing
with Linux, so I've no complaints.

Dougie