[Falkirk] Scrounging

Phil Ward falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Wed Oct 16 08:41:00 2002

Guys,
At the risk of being this months Beleshji (did I spell that right?) has =
anyone got a spare ATX case kicking around that we can negotiate pennies =
/ beer / services for?

Ta,

Phil.

Philip Ward							Analyst Programmer;  ZEDA Limited.
Phone 	+44 (0) 1786 434620			Fax 	+44 (0) 1786 447337
E-mail 	p.ward@zeda.co.uk			URL  http://www.zeda.co.uk

The information contained in this email is intended only for the named =
recipient(s) and may be confidential and/or privileged.
Unauthorised use or reproduction (including storage or re-distribution =
in any media) is prohibited.
ZEDA Limited may monitor the content of e-mails and files sent and =
received via its network for the purposes of ensuring compliance with =
its legal obligations and its policies and procedures.