[Falkirk] hello

George Mochrie falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Sun Sep 22 00:27:00 2002

hi

I just signed up to the list so I thought I'd say hi and find out who's h=
ere.=20

I'm a bit of a self confessed linux zealot, I first installed it in '95 b=
ut=20
didn't really get into it until about 2 or 3 years ago. I currently have =
7=20
machines running linux (2 'good' PCs, 4 old PCs and a mac) and a windows =
box=20
for the kids. Distro of choice is SMGL [ http://www.sourcemage.org ],=20
although I use slackware on anything less than a P166/64Mb and mklinux on=
 the=20
mac. Next on the wish list is a sparc, but I'll need a bigger hub.

I must say I'm surprised that Falkirk has a LUG. All the local technophil=
les I=20
know still use windows, and we don't have a university (some would say we=
=20
don't have a college either :)
--=20
George Mochrie