[Falkirk] Meetings, and a brief introduction.

Andy Gilmour andyg at lodge.glasgownet.com
Sun Dec 21 19:34:00 GMT 2003

Hi,

Im interested to know if the Falkirk LUG holds regular meetings.  Im
Alloa based, and find that the ScotLUG meetings are just a bit too far
out of the way to attend regularly.

I'll also take this opertunity to introduce myself to the LUG.

My name is Andy Gilmour (33) and like many luggers, am a computer obsessive.
I have a background in systems admin, however currently work as a field
engineer.
I can often be found in the scotlug irc channel (irc.freenode.net
#scotlug) under the name the_antiroot (which is NOT some l33t nickname,
rather  a joke that stuck).

I am a collector of "interesting systems" including many old 8&16 bit
systems,  including early sparcstations, old mac's and most recently
(and still not reconstructed) a PDP-11/73. (And if I dont have a system,
I probably have an emulator for it ;-) )

and if you want to know more about me/my projects then look in on my
homesite at http://antiroot.homedns.org , which gets updated on a "when
I have some spare time" basis.

Anyway, I look forward to bugging folks with questons, and answering
those of others that land im my areas.

Cheers,
AndyG