[Falkirk] Meeting de-briefing

kemal falkirk at mailman.lug.org.uk
Mon Mar 24 10:29:00 2003

WWWWWWWaaaaaaHHHHhh !!! Jonanthan thinks my notebook is like a toilet
seat.....sniff sniff...anyway i was ever so grateful fro the help i WILL
write to these euro MEPs and i will be going 17apr not sure about EDI tho
coz you never said where or when......Big thnaks and Greetz also to He who
must be worshipped and obesance (hope thats right) must be paid ..big GOD
MQUIN..i am humbled before your superior knowledge i sing you praises in the
holy tabernacle and all that ....
Jonathan i cannot get mplayer to install.......next project?
thanks
kemal