[Falkirk] FREE Back issues of Linux magazine (Just pay postage)

chris bose cbose at inpressrooms.co.uk
Wed Mar 31 16:16:44 BST 2004

Hello,

I got your email address from the user group pages of the January 2002=20=

issue. I am sorry to bother you if you are no longer the group=20
organizer.

I have the following back issues to give away to anyone interested, if=20=

they just pay the postage. They are all in excellent condition and have=20=

the cover CD's intact:

Available issues: Nov and Dec 2000,  Jan to Dec 2001,  Jan to Nov 2002.=20=

All with cover cd=92s, in excellent condition.

Please get in touch if you would like them. I would prefer someone to=20
take the whole batch if possible.

Thanks very much,

Chris Bose PhD
In Press PR Ltd