[Falkirk] KDE Conference: aKademy in Glasgow

Jonathan Riddell jr at jriddell.org
Sun Jun 17 10:51:10 BST 2007

From: Kenny Duffus <kenny at duff us.org>

Hi

As some of you will know this years KDE developers conference, called aKademy,
is in Glasgow this year from the 30th June to 7th July.  For more details see
http://akademy2007.kde.org/

The conference is mainly aimed at developers, but the first 2 days may also be
of interest to others if you would like to attend please register at
http://www.kde.org.uk/akademy/

The conference is organised and run by volunteers.  We are still looking for
some more people to help especially on saturday 30th June and sunday 1st
July.  If you would like to help please add yourself to

http://wiki.kde.org/tiki-index.php?page=aKademy+2007+Helpers

If you haven't already spoken to me about helping could you please also mail
me off list (kenny at kde.org) to tell me a bit about yourself and make sure you
register as above so we have your details.

--

	Kenny