[Falkirk] Hello everyone

Callum Scott scott.callum at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 12:04:06 BST 2008

> This sounds like a plan, we can use the first one to get things going
> and decide on where we want to have the meetings in future and how to
> get more people along and involved.

Agreed :D

Ok Tues 6th of May @ a yet to be determined super secret location?

> Well I would suggest either upstairs at the Goose since we have done
> it before, however might we want to find a non pub location for the
> meeting?

I agree to a certain extent.  However pubs are easy to find and get to in
the town centre.  Organising a non-pub location is not out of the question,
however we may be pushing it to get somewhere organised and advertised in 6
days?

I would suggest due to the time constraint to decide on a venue today whilst
we seem to have a bit of momentum.

Fire some fliers out, fire an ad in the Herald (it only costs 20p a line or
something like that the last time I did one.)

Regards