[Falkirk] September meeting

Robert Lazzurs rob at lazzurs.net
Wed Aug 5 17:00:47 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

First of all I would like to thank Barry (MetalWolf on #falkirklug)
for his excellent overview of RedHat Satellite server :)

Now as we have the room booked for the next few months the issue of
the September meeting came up last night and we realised that mostly
everyone who usually turns up to the meetings is not going to be
around on the first or second Tuesday of September.

The current thinking is to abandon the meeting and have a mini meeting
at Behind The Wall on the 21st of August starting at 1900, +1 for me
:)

However if possible it would be nice to see the meeting go ahead so if
you have been sitting on the list quietly this is the time to respond,
say hello and come along to a meeting without the big guy with the
beard ;) (thats me BTW)

Hope to hear from you all soon and see at least some of you on the
21st of August.

Take care.